Bridges & Structures
Our structural engineering professionals provide the technical assistance our clients need to evaluate the integrity of their existing inventory of structures and the experience to rehabilitate or design new structures as needed.
Colliers Engineering & Design’s reputation for providing hands-on engineering excellence, while exceeding clients’ expectations, has made us a leader in providing creative solutions for multiple project types including buildings, bridges, towers, dams and marine structures constructed of steel, timber, reinforced concrete or masonry.
Colliers Engineering & Design’s bridge experts partner with our clients to understand project objectives, while formulating solutions that result in successful outcomes that are safe, efficient, economical and sensitive to the environment. This highly skilled team of professionals offers a full range of bridge services from scoping, planning and preliminary engineering through final design, for small to large scale bridges.
- 3D Computer Modeling
- Bridge Rehabilitation & Replacement Alternatives
- Bridge Inspection & Maintenance Programs
- Code Compliance Review
- Construction Support & Inspection
- Culverts, Concrete/Earthen Dam, Design, Analysis, Inspection
- Design Review & Cost Estimating
- Expert Witness & Forensic Engineering
- Forensic Engineering/Failure Analysis
- Owner Representation
- Project Planning, Scope Assessment & Feasibility Studies
- Rehabilitation, Repair & Restoration
- Right-of-Way (ROW) Acquisition
- Structural Evaluation, Analysis & Design
- Structural Inspection & Condition Assessments
- Structural Project Planning & Scope Assessment
- Storm Damage Assessment & Repair Design
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.