Bridges & Structures
Our structural engineering professionals provide the technical assistance our clients need to evaluate the integrity of their existing inventory of structures and the experience to rehabilitate or design new structures as needed.
Colliers Engineering & Design’s reputation for providing hands-on engineering excellence, while exceeding clients’ expectations, has made us a leader in providing creative solutions for multiple project types including buildings, bridges, towers, dams and marine structures constructed of steel, timber, reinforced concrete or masonry.
Colliers Engineering & Design’s bridge experts partner with our clients to understand project objectives, while formulating solutions that result in successful outcomes that are safe, efficient, economical and sensitive to the environment. This highly skilled team of professionals offers a full range of bridge services from scoping, planning and preliminary engineering through final design, for small to large scale bridges.
- Structural Evaluation, Analysis & Design
- Rehabilitation, Repair & Restoration
- Structural Inspection & Condition Assessments
- Code Compliance Review
- Forensic Engineering/Failure Analysis
- Structural Project Planning & Scope Assessment
- Owner Representation
- 3D Computer Modeling
- Project Planning, Scope Assessment & Feasibility Studies
- Bridge Rehabilitation & Replacement Alternatives
- Design Review & Cost Estimating
- Bridge Inspection & Maintenance Programs
- Culverts, Concrete/Earthen Dam, Design, Analysis, Inspection
- Storm Damage Assessment & Repair Design
- Construction Support & Inspection
- Expert Witness & Forensic Engineering
- Right-of-Way (ROW) Acquisition