From complicated industrial design to simple load ratings, Colliers Engineering & Design engineers will ensure your project meets today’s safety standards as well as your functional requirements. Our structural engineers are able to design the structural systems for buildings, foundations, and earth retention structures for all types of new construction, additions, and renovations. Our engineers have the knowledge and experience to design projects constructed of steel, timber, reinforced concrete, or masonry.
By developing strong connections with our clients, Colliers Engineering & Design engineers ensure our designs enhance the health, welfare, safety and comfort of building occupants. Our projects include new buildings, renovations and re-purposing. Our engineers will create an environment that is cost effective and employs the most up to date sustainability practices.
Streamlined coordination with other in-house services has facilitated an efficient approach and complete engineering package that spans all phases of structural design and construction. This includes feasibility studies, scope and condition assessment, code compliance review, static/dynamic load analyses, drawing preparation, bidding services, and construction administration.
- Foundation design for buildings and equipment
- Structural analysis and design for buildings
- Analysis and design for non-building structures such as tanks, towers, cranes, signs, etc.
- Forensic investigation
- Finite element analysis
- Structural vibration analysis and remediation
- Building information modeling (BIM)
- Renovations and repair
- Shoring and bracing design
- Adaptive Reuse
- Tenant Improvements
- Historic Preservation and restoration
- Condition Assessments and Feasibility Studies
- Reinforcing and Strengthening
- Equipment Support and Anchorage
- Peer Reviews
- Feasibility Studies
- Structural Analysis
- Design Documentation
- BIM Modeling – 3D Analysis and Visualization – Finite Element Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Construction Administration
Newsroom View All
Safety by DesignRead Article