From complicated industrial design to simple load ratings, Colliers Engineering & Design engineers will ensure your project meets today’s safety standards as well as your functional requirements. Our structural engineers are able to design the structural systems for buildings, foundations, and earth retention structures for all types of new construction, additions, and renovations. Our engineers have the knowledge and experience to design projects constructed of steel, timber, reinforced concrete, or masonry.
By developing strong connections with our clients, Colliers Engineering & Design engineers ensure our designs enhance the health, welfare, safety and comfort of building occupants. Our projects include new buildings, renovations and re-purposing. Our engineers will create an environment that is cost effective and employs the most up to date sustainability practices.
Streamlined coordination with other in-house services has facilitated an efficient approach and complete engineering package that spans all phases of structural design and construction. This includes feasibility studies, scope and condition assessment, code compliance review, static/dynamic load analyses, drawing preparation, bidding services, and construction administration.
- Adaptive Reuse
- Analysis and design for non-building structures such as tanks, towers, cranes, signs, etc.
- BIM Modeling – 3D Analysis and Visualization – Finite Element Analysis
- Building information modeling (BIM)
- Condition Assessments and Feasibility Studies
- Construction Administration
- Design Documentation
- Equipment Support and Anchorage
- Feasibility Studies
- Finite element analysis
- Forensic investigation
- Foundation design for buildings and equipment
- Historic Preservation and restoration
- Peer Reviews
- Reinforcing and Strengthening
- Renovations and repair
- Shoring and bracing design
- Structural Analysis
- Structural analysis and design for buildings
- Structural vibration analysis and remediation
- Tenant Improvements
- Value Engineering
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.
Colliers Engineering & Design, a national multi-discipline engineering and architecture, design and consulting firm, is pleased to announce that it has hired Jose H. Carmona, Jr., PE, as the Municipal Department Manager
Did you know that there is a role in the A/E/C Industry that holds the responsibility of telling a story for a company through