Grants & Funding
Colliers Engineering & Design’s grant professionals have the expertise and relationships necessary to assist your municipality in shaping its future through obtaining the funding necessary for turning community visions into reality.
Our experience encompasses the research, procurement and administration of grants for all types of projects. In particular, our team’s experience with Federal programs is invaluable to ensuring your project’s compliance with all requirements, including environmental reviews, labor standards compliance, prevailing wage, reporting and recordkeeping.
- EPA Clean Water State Revolving Fund
- EPA Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
- Federal Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant (EECBG)
- FEMA Assistance to Firefighters
- FEMA Fire Prevention & Safety
- FEMA Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA)
- FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP)
- FEMA Pre-Disaster Mitigation (PDM)
- FHWA Safe Routes to Schools
- FHWA Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP)
- HUD Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) & CDBG-Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR)
- Local Safety Grants
- MLB & MLBPA Baseball Tomorrow Fund
- MPO Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP)
- NFWF Hurricane Sandy Coastal Resiliency Competitive Grant
- People for Bikes Community Grant
- State and County Open Space and Recreation Grants
- State DOT Grants
- State Historic Preservation Grants
- State Planning Assistance Grants
- State Environmental Water Quality Improvement Programs
- State Recreational Trails Programs
- The Nature Conservancy Living Shorelines
- US Soccer Foundation Safe Places to Play
- USA Football Field Building Grants
- USDA Rural Development Water & Waste Disposal Grants & Loans
- USFWS National Boating Infrastructure Grant (NBIG)
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.
Colliers Engineering & Design has completed the rebranding of Bergmann, a national architecture, engineering and planning firm, headquartered in Rochester, NY.