Colliers Engineering & Design’s professionals provide Coastal/Marine Engineering services to a wide variety of clients that include waterfront industries; marina and harbor port owners; coastal developers; local, state, and federal governmental agencies; and utility companies. Our firm is a regional leader in the design, permitting, and construction administration of waterfront development and has substantial experience managing large marine construction activities. We have particular expertise in navigating the complex permitting process associated with the sensitive waterfront environments and the specifics of coastal regulatory issues.
One of our biggest advantages is the collective expertise of our multi-disciplined marine team that enables us to provide complete project engineering in-house, under one umbrella, through our waterfront civil and structural engineers, permitting specialists, surveyors, and scientists. Together, we make every effort to ensure that each project and goal will be met in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
- Contract Administration & Inspection
- Dock, Pier, Platform & Breakwater Design
- FEMA Surveys & Flood Elevation Certification
- Ferry & Ship Terminal Design
- Grants & Funding
- Hydrographic Surveying
- Marina, Seawall, Bulkhead & Boat Ramp Design
- Riparian, Lease & License Investigation
- Shoreline Stabilization & Beach Development
- Structural Inspections, Analysis & Design
- Storm Damage Assessment & Repair Design
- Waterfront Infrastructure Design
- Waterfront Permitting
- Wave Analysis
- Wetlands Delineation, Mapping & Mitigation
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.
Colliers Engineering & Design has acquired all operating assets of J.A. Mihalik Architect, LLC (JAM ARCH), an architectural and design firm based in Fairfield,