Our roadway design professionals undertake projects ranging in all sizes and complexities, providing conceptual planning, alignment studies, and preparing contract documents for construction of improvements to local and county roadway networks, and state and interstate highways. We develop alternative improvement plans to balance project costs with other factors including environmental, utility and property impacts.
Our team of experts has completed projects in both urban and rural settings, ranging from minor geometric upgrades to multi-million dollar corridor improvements. We provide roadway design services supporting our Traffic Engineering group on signalization projects, our Structural Engineering group on bridge and culvert replacement projects, and our Site/Civil Engineering group on access to large-scale residential and commercial development projects.
Implementing roadway improvements has become increasingly challenging due to limited land available for expansion of the roadways. Through our knowledge of the ever-changing agency requirements and permit processes we are able to continue to successfully bring projects to construction for our clients.
- Alignment Studies & Conceptual Design
- Highway & Roadway Design
- Intersection & Roundabout Design
- Maintenance & Protection of Traffic Plans
- Ramp, Jughandle & Interchange Design
- Right-of-Way (ROW) Acquisition
- Roadway Drainage & Stormwater Management
- Roadway Jurisdictional Maps
- Roadway Safety Audits & Safety Upgrades
- Traffic Signs, Markings & Sign Panel Design
- Utility Accommodation & Relocations
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.