Colliers Engineering & Design, an affiliate of Colliers, is a trusted provider of multi-discipline engineering, design and consulting services to public and private sector clients. Headquartered in Red Bank, New Jersey with 36 offices throughout the United States, we specialize in providing a comprehensive suite of services including civil/site, transportation, geospatial/survey, infrastructure, governmental, geotechnical/environmental, telecommunications and utilities. We employ over 1,000 talented professionals who utilize the most advanced technologies to deliver customized solutions for our clients.
The World of Colliers
Colliers is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
- Licensed Professional Engineers
- Certified Municipal Engineers
- Certified Landscape Architects
- LEED® Accredited Professionals
- Professional Land Surveyors
- LSRP (Licensed Site Remediation Professionals)
- Certified Professionals in Erosion and Sediment Control
- Certified Floodplain Managers
- Professional Wetland Scientists
- US Fish and Wildlife Service and New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife Qualified Professionals
- PTOE (Professional Traffic Operations Engineer)
- Licensed Professional Land Planners
- Licensed Professional Geologists
- Certified Construction Inspectors/NICET Level III and IV
- Certified Professional in Storm Water Quality
- GISP (Geographical Information System Professionals)
- Real Estate Professionals
Our team of experts is driven by these core values
Having Colliers Engineering & Design on your team provides exceptional value and outstanding results.