Colliers Engineering & Design has extensive experience managing the complexities of cultural resource investigations from initial identification to site evaluation and the effects of mitigation on a project for both public and private clients. Our services include inventories and impact assessments; record searches and literature review; cultural resource overview and identification surveys; site testing and evaluation; remote sensing; and municipal heritage planning.
Our professionals focus on establishing long-range strategies and implement state-of-the-art investigative techniques to ensure that the delicate balance between natural and historical resources, the client’s objectives, governmental regulations, and a community’s heritage are maintained
- Archaeological Monitoring
- Architectural Documentation & Evaluations
- Ceramic, Lithic & Paleobotanical Analysis
- Cultural Resource Overview & Identification Surveys
- Data Recovery Projects
- Drafting of Memoranda & Programmatic Agreements
- Inventories & Impact Assessments
- National Register Nominations
- Records Searches & Literature Reviews
- Remote Sensing
- Section 106 Compliance
- Site Testing & Evaluation
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.
Colliers Engineering & Design, a national multi-discipline engineering and architecture, design and consulting firm, is pleased to announce that it has hired Jose H. Carmona, Jr., PE, as the Municipal Department Manager