Our team of licensed and registered landscape architects and LEED accredited professionals provides a multi-disciplined approach to each project. With strategies that complement the public project environment, our professionals are experienced in all facets of landscape design, bidding document preparation and construction administration.
We routinely collaborate with architects, planners and other team members to specify amenities, plant materials and hardscape features to create the appropriate aesthetic balance between the requirements of the project and the natural environment. Our barrier-free designs incorporate features that enable everyone to participate in the spaces we create.
- Active/Passive Park & Recreation Design
- Aquatic Facility Design
- Athletic Facility & Site Lighting Design
- Barrier-Free Compliance Review & Design
- Construction Observation & Administration
- DEP Licensed Tree Experts
- Landscape Concept & Site Planning
- LEED & Sustainable Design
- Licensed Irrigation Design Professionals
- Litigation Support
- Playground Inspection & Design
- Streetscape & Urban Design
- Vegetation Inventories, Analysis & Maintenance Plans
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.