Colliers Engineering & Design’s environmental experts and Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs) provide effective site redevelopment and remediation solutions to a variety of private, commercial and governmental clients. Our professionals possess a keen understanding of the regulatory, technical and financial aspects of projects, and are accustomed to working closely with legal, fiduciary and institutional specialists to the benefit of our clients.
Our project team members are selected according to the unique needs of our clients, and are drawn from our in-house engineers, environmental scientists, geologists and geophysicists. In addition to remediation, our project managers possess decades of experience in permitting, water-resource management, wetlands and ecological studies, grants and funding, and litigation support.
- Air Quality Assessments
- Asbestos & Lead-Based Paint Surveys
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Expert Support
- Geologic Hazards Evaluations
- Ground-Water Resource Development
- Hydrogeologic Studies
- NJ ISRA (and similar laws) Compliance
- Noise Studies
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Regulatory Compliance, Audits & Permitting
- Response Planning & Risk Management
- Site Remediation (LSRP)
- Vapor Intrusion Investigations
- Surface Water & Sediment Studies
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.