Our ecological scientists provide expertise for all stages of the land development process and to a broad cross-section of clients. In an effort to restore and protect our natural resources for future generations, our planning, field design, natural resource assessment and oversight services balance the needs of the development community and controlling authorities. Our ecological professionals have the technical expertise, knowledge, background and relationships to work effectively with the appropriate governing bodies and regulatory agencies concerning these important issues.
Our professionals are fully alert to the complexities of ever-changing regulations affecting land use and provide a full-spectrum of scientific management and conservation plan services; ecological restoration; environmental impact statements; threatened and endangered species studies; regulatory compliance; state and federal permitting; wetland delineation; and expert testimony.
- Agency Consultations
- Biological Investigations & Evaluations
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Ecological Restoration
- Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Environmental Impact Statements, Reports & Assessments
- Federal & State Regulatory Compliance & Permitting
- FERC Licensing
- Habitat Evaluation Assessment
- Linear Corridor Permitting
- Litigation Support
- Project siting, Constraints & Constructability Analysis
- Threatened & Endangered Species Studies
- Wetland Identification & Characterization
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.