Traffic Engineering & ITS
Colliers Engineering & Design’s Traffic Engineering and ITS professionals provide an essential component that complements our Transportation Planning and Studies, and Roadway Design services. Our expertise includes concept development, design, construction administration, and transportation systems management and operations support for large and small projects.
Our in-depth knowledge of the regulatory process and our established working relationships with various local, county, state, and federal agencies facilitate successful project completion. Our expertise in performing feasibility studies, concept development, planning and design, construction inspection and administration, traffic improvements and management, helps connect communities with the surrounding environment through effective roadway and transportation design.
- ADA Curb Ramp Design & Pedestrian Accessibility
- Adaptive Traffic Signal Design
- Bicycle Accommodations & Signals
- Intersection & Highway Lighting
- ITS Design & Systems Engineering
- Maintenance of Traffic Plans & Detour Routes
- Railroad Crossing Safety Audits & Improvements
- Signing & Pavement Marking Projects
- Sustainable Transportation & Complete Streets Projects
- Temporary Traffic Signals & Lighting
- Traffic Operations Center Development
- Traffic Signal Design & Analysis
- Transportation Asset Inventories & Management
- Transportation Safety Improvement Projects, Audits & Analysis
- Transportation Systems Management & Operations
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.
Our transportation professionals have a responsibility to continue providing and improving safe, accessible, and equitable environments in which people live and function every day.