Colliers Engineering & Design’s sustainable design approach takes into consideration our clients’ concern for the present without compromising the natural resources for the future through the skillful use of renewable resources, including solar, battery storage, and LEED energy-efficient design philosophies. Our team of experts create environmentally sensitive systems that reduce or eliminate negative impacts on the environment through a full spectrum of design, permitting, construction management, and related services.
Our broad range of clients includes alternative energy developers, utility companies, corporate and government agencies, and municipalities. We have the resources and the knowledge to deliver an approach to your project that is environmentally sensitive, energy efficient, and economical to operate.
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management and Inspection
- Energy Conservation Measures
- Energy Consumption Assessments
- Electrical Engineering / Substation Design
- Geotechnical Engineering & Subsurface Exploration
- Grading & Drainage Design
- Interconnection Application Support
- Land Acquisition, Leases & Easements
- Landfill Evaluations to Support Solar Farms
- Planning & Scope Assessment
- Regulatory Permitting
- Structural Engineering Design
- Structural Inspections & Analysis for Building Roof Systems
- Wetland Delineation
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.