New Site Build Design
Colliers Engineering & Design professionals have over 20 years of extensive experience in preparing civil and structural designs for new telecommunications installations. We understand the needs and challenges in providing the telecommunications industry cost effective, time sensitive service to sustain the continuously evolving needs of telecommunications carriers.
What sets Colliers Engineering & Design apart is our ability to offer an extensive range of services either in-house or through established regional vendor relationships. This capability reduces the need to outsource specialized services allowing us to meet critical timelines and budgets.
- Environmental Permitting, Determination & Mitigation
- Erosion & Sediment Control Permitting
- FAA Permitting
- NEPA/SHPO Phase 1 & Phase II
- Site Concealment Design
- Structural Analysis & Design
- Subsurface Utility Engineering
- Tower Foundation Design
- Construction Engineering & Inspection
- Erosion & Sediment Control Design
- Expert Testimony
- Geophysical Investigations
- Geotechnical Sampling/Analysis
- Landscape Architecture
- Lease Exhibit
- Photo Simulations & Renderings
- Private Utility Mark-Outs/SUE Services
- Resistivity Testing
- Site Candidate Feasibility Evaluation
- Site Plan Preparation
- Special Inspections
- Stormwater Analysis & Management
- Zoning & Construction Drawings
Colliers Engineering & Design provides structural engineering services to leading telecommunications concealment clients which has sharpened our expertise with intricate designs including tree poles, new and existing silos, clock/bell towers and other unique sites. These relationships have led to a streamlined design process with decreased design timelines.
We have extensive experience with difficult project sites including wetland and riparian mitigation and local DEP permitting; stormwater mitigation utilizing above and below ground detention systems; tree conservation and landscape architecture; access road switchback design; and constructability analysis.
Let's talk about your next project.
Our multidisciplinary approach to design, combined with a deep understanding of the industry and passion for innovation, has positioned us as leaders consistently delivering outstanding results in shaping the built environment.
The International Building Code (IBC) has adopted the ANSI/TIA-222 Standard as the governing standard for the analysis of antenna supporting structures.