Colliers Engineering & Design offers undergraduate students the opportunity to gain real-world knowledge through its Internship and Co-op programs. Our interns and co-ops are paid to work on actual projects alongside professionals in their respective discipline. Programs are available at all locations to students from colleges and universities globally.
As Colliers Engineering & Design is doing all it can to minimize the risk of COVID-19 exposure to employees and their families, potential candidates can expect interviews to be conducted through video. Below are some tips to prepare you for this process.
- Find a quiet place, free from possible interruptions
- Make sure you are well-lit by facing a light source such as a window or lamp
- Ensure your internet connection is stable
- Check that your computer’s audio is working
- Test your computer’s webcam
- Close any unnecessary web browser tabs and applications
- Dress professionally
- Have a copy of your resume on your desk
- Write down any questions you may have
- Place your phone in silent mode
Check out glassdoor to find out why we’re one of the best places to work!