Colliers Engineering & Design’s bridge experts partner with our clients to understand project objectives, while formulating solutions that result in successful outcomes that are safe, efficient, economical and sensitive to the environment. This highly skilled team of professionals offers a full range of bridge services from scoping, planning and preliminary engineering through final design, for small to large scale bridges.
Other services include scour analysis and hydraulic design, traffic analysis, environmental permitting, and construction administration and inspection. Our professionals fully recognize the daily impact bridge functionality has on the surrounding communities, and we implement bridge designs that address these important aspects and focus on the environment, historical significance and quality of community life.
- Project Planning, Scope Assessment & Feasibility Studies
- Bridge Rehabilitation & Replacement Alternatives
- Design Review & Cost Estimating
- Structural Condition Assessment
- Bridge Inspection & Maintenance Programs
- Culverts, Concrete/Earthen Dam, Design, Analysis, Inspection
- Historic Bridge Rehabilitation
- Storm Damage Assessment & Repair Design
- Construction Support & Inspection
- Structural/Geotechnical Health Assessment
- Expert Witness & Forensic Engineering
- Right-of-Way (ROW) Acquisition