Creating innovative spaces for students.
Since 2013, Colliers Engineering & Design has been a trusted partner working together with the Pawtucket School Department and the City of Pawtucket to accomplish remarkable improvements at the districts’ 17 schools.
Working closely with the District, RIDE (Rhode Island Department of Education), and the design team, Colliers Engineering & Design is leading the effort to safely and quickly execute a phased construction program that is cost effective and minimally disruptive to the critical educational programs underway.
Additionally, Colliers Engineering & Design worked with the District to provide project management services for the development of a district-wide master plan. The plan includes the repair and modernization of all 17 schools, the expansion of individual buildings, and the realignment of grades. The plan is envisioned to be implemented in several phases with an overall cost of approximately $200 Million.
To date, our team has completed, or is working on, more than 80 projects with a total value in excess of $70 Million. Projects have included
- Pawtucket School Annex Renovations
- Potter Burns Elementary School Renovations
- Nathanael Greene Elementary School Renovations
- Tolman High School and Shea High School Toilet Room Renovations
- Baldwin Elementary School and Winters Elementary School Pre-K Classroom Renovations
- Jenks Jr. High School Renovations
- District-wide Security Upgrades
- Curtis, Cunningham, PLA, Baldwin and Tolman campuses Fire alarm upgrades
- Shea High School exterior stairs replacement
- Jenks Jr. High School HVAC Renovation
- Planning Services
- Project Management