Various commissioning projects at historic Maryland university.
Colliers Project Leaders has served as commissioning agent for a variety of projects at Johns Hopkins University including:
- Gilman Hall: Renovation of the University’s historic “icon” building, transforming the 146,000 square foot building into a modern Humanities Building.
- Brody Learning Commons: Construction of a new, state-of-the-art, LEED Gold Certified building at the south end of the Milton S. Eisenhower Library (MSEL) adding approximately 40,000 square feet on five levels aligned with the existing floors of the MSEL.
- School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS): Phased, multi-year building systems upgrades at Johns Hopkins University’s SAIS Nitze and Rome Buildings. Improvements included life safety, code compliance, MEP systems, classroom technology, and learning space enhancements.
- Cordish Lacrosse Center: Construction of a new state-of-the-art Lacrosse Center dedicated solely to the men and women’s lacrosse programs. The 15,600 square foot center provides space for locker rooms, office space for coaching staff, a 50-person theater, a conference room, an academic center, and a training room. Campus chilled water and steam was extended to the site as part of the construction project.
- Malone Hall: Construction of the School of Engineering’s new state-of-the-art 61,000 square foot Malone Hall which is the center for individualized health. In addition, the building houses other Whiting School of Engineering departments including Computer Science, the JHU Information Security Institute, Systems Engineering, and the Center for Advanced Metallic and Ceramic Systems. The project received LEED Gold Certification.